Online Store Optimization
We offer a custom on-page SEO strategy that optimizes your ecommerce store’s product, brand and category pages. When properly positioned, these pages are the ones that are most likely to deliver interested customers who are motivated and ready to buy.
- Website Structure Optimization. How easy is it for visitors (and search bots) to understand and navigate your website? We analyze every section and page of your site to discover what needs improvement.
- In-market keyword targeting. “Window shoppers” are great, but to make sales you need more motivated and serious prospects. We do the research to find consumers who are further along in the buying cycle to increase conversions.
- Experience with multiple ecommerce platforms. Our Ecommerce SEO team is well-versed in optimizing all the most popular ecommerce platforms, including Bigcommerce, Magento, Shopify, Yahoo Stores, Volusion and more.
Off-Page Ecommerce Optimization
Link building has to be about quality, not just quantity. That’s why we dedicate our efforts to building links for your ecommerce website that offer real value in terms of visibility to your target audience as well as great search engine rankings.
- Quality content marketing. We help you create the kind of informative, value-added content that helps you establish your company as an authority and motivates others to link to your website.
- Authoritative industry resources. We do the research to find the businesses in your industry that complement your online store, and approach them for link building. That can include reputable directories in your niche, as well as trade associations and similar sites.
- Social influence. Want to create more buzz and excitement about your products? We know how to engage in social sharing that builds trust with customers, generates leads and motivates your prospects to buy.
Comprehensive Reporting and Analytics
You want your customers to know that they’re getting a lot of value for the money they spend with your ecommerce site, and we feel the same way toward our customers. We share the results of our Ecommerce SEO campaign with you every step of the way, with:
- Keyword reporting. You’ll always know how your website ranks for your most important keywords with daily updates from our client dashboard.
- Link building campaign reporting. Each month, we’ll share a report with you that details every link we have gained for your website. You’ll know exactly where you stand and see how we make steady progress.
- Integration of Google Analytics. With your client dashboard tied in to Google Analytics, you’ll always have a comprehensive overview of your ecommerce SEO campaign’s success.